Haldeman Homme Provides Laboratory Floor Cleaning Service
for Nora anti-fatigue/anti-slip lab floors
Watch the laboratory floor cleaning service video to see how we restore your lab floor to new condition
Laboratories are critical operations to the success of your organization. They are challenging environments in any facility because they have to address the often divergent needs of humans, equipment and research that all occupy the lab space. Equipment and the research being conducted in the lab is often dirty due to electrical, mechanical and chemical processes. Dirty labs are not safe for you or your research and they do not reflect positively on the image of your organization. Work surfaces and floors accumulate chemical spills, dirt and residue from test equipment and need to be cleaned frequently for safety, bacteria control and aesthetics. Haldeman Homme provides laboratory floor cleaning service for Nora lab floors.
Nora is the best flooring for laboratory floor surfaces because it solves all of the problems common to lab floors:
* Easily cleaned to a brand new finish without the use of any cleaning agents or wax which can harm humans and sensitive research.
* The absolute best anti fatigue properties for extended standing work and eliminates the need for trip hazard anti fatigue mats.
* Better chemical resistance than other flooring materials.
* Better slip-trip-fall protection to reduce workers compensation claims.
* Lasts five times longer than common vinyl floors.
Nora rubber flooring is cleaned with water and a floor scrubber. That’s it! Simple, clean, environmentally friendly. Your floor will look like new, guaranteed.
Our local laboratory floor cleaning technicians are available 24/7 to service your organization. We bring the equipment and tools to restore your floor to new condition overnight.
If you do not have Nora flooring in your laboratory and would like more information, contact one of our flooring experts.